Grace Ministries was formed from a home gathering in 2000 and proceeded to becoming a church. We gathered in a school for about 2 years. We needed an office to keep all our books and equipment and in time became a place for prayer and mid week bible studies. We were offered a church building to hold our services at 2pm in which we did for apox. 6 years. Soon we were asking Father for our own place and Holy Spirit lead us to the building we are presently calling home. We have been here since 2008. We now have Sunday service, Monday Bible study, Tuesday home group, Wed. home group, Friday prayer in the morning, and Friday youth meetings. Father has blessed us all the way on our jurney and His presence has been with us from the very start. We are teaching the message of the Kingdom in which includes grace teaching, faith teaching, prosperity, and reaching the lost. Over a number of years the Lord began to teach us how all the messages being preached were all a part of the Kingdom message Jesus spoke about in His word and how we needed ALL the teachings. We must come to the understanding that we need our brothers & sister to come to the fullness in Eph. 4 vers.13. I'm glade to see that the body of Christ is now understanding how much we need each other!!!!
Our Worship is alive and inspiring bringing our Love to our Father through Jesus Christ.
Prophecy and prayer are brought forth as we come out of worship to fill the needs of our brothers and sisters in Christ.
The word follows by opening us up to the mysteries of God by our amazing Holy Spirit.
In a time of need the body responds with love & prayer. If you are going through a difficult time and are in need of prayer please send us your prayer request we are here for you and more our Lord.
To contact us:
Face Book Page: Grace Ministries Windsor
We stream all our services at our Face Book Page
Mailing 3180 Grand Marais Road East Windsor Ontarion N8W 4W5
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We affirm our belief in the evangelical Christian faith as set forth herewith:
1. We believe that the Bible in its entirety is the inspired Word of God and the only infallible and authoritative rule of faith and conduct. (11 Tim. 3:16; 11 Peter 1:26)
2. We believe in Christ’s great commission to the Church to go into all the world and preach the Gospel. (Matt. 28:19)
3. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit and that in Jesus Christ “dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.” (Col. 2:9; Duet. 6:4; John 10:30; John 14:26; John 15:26, Matt. 28:19).
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory. (1 Tim. 3:16; Acts 1:11; Rom. 8:34)
5. We believe in complete salvation by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and obedience to the Gospel by repentance of sins and baptism by immersion in water. (Eph. 2:8; Acts 2:38; Acts 8:35-39)
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (11 Cor. 7:1; Heb. 12:10-14; 1 Thess.4:7; Rom. 8: 1, 2)
7. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit giveth utterance, and in the manifestation of the Holy Spirit operative in the Church of Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:38, 39; Acts 19:6; 1 Cor. 12: 4-11).
8. We believe in the observance of the Lord’s Supper as a memorial of His broken body and the New Testament in His blood. (1 Cor. 11:24, 25)
9. We believe in the fruit of the Spirit and that all the above must be accompanied by the Spiritual fruit of love. (Gal. 5:22, 23)
10. We believe in the five fold ministries God gave to His body: Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers, “For the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry. (Eph. 4:11, 12)
11. We believe that at the return of Jesus Christ “the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1 Thess. 4:16, 17)
12. We believe in the final eternal judgment at which time the condemned will be cast into the lake of fire. (Revelations 20: 11-15)
13. We believe that marriage constitutes a bond of lifetime commitment between one man and one woman and that it is the only legitimate, honourable and holy estate instituted by God. It was ordained of God as the foundation and bond of family life for the mutual help and comfort of husband and wife, and for the welfare of the state. (Gen. 2:26-25; Prov. 18:22; Feb.13:4; 1 Cor. 8:10; 1 Cor. 6:9,10; Rom. 1:24-32)